Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A New Look

I tricked you didn't I? You probably thought I was referring to a new look for myself but alas I'm only referring to the blog! A blog that I have neglected for quite some time. Why, you might ask? Honestly, I have no idea. James and Ethan keep me busy but not so much that I can't write. :)
So I'll keep trying to keep up...



James had his first dentist appointment in January. Though he look terrified in this picture, I think I just caught him off guard. He was the BEST! The dentist looked, cleaned and polished his teeth. James sat quietly and very still through it all, never cried or appeared to be on the verge of crying. The dentist said she wished she could video him because she'd show it to those 8 year olds who still cry. He was excited about his new toothbrush and stickers and he's excited about going back!











James loves his little brother and since Ethan is becoming mobile and less frail/infant-like James is a little rougher (as is Ethan) and they roll, hug, and play. I love to watch it. (Until there is an injury and then we have to wipe tears and move on to something else.)















And James started a 3 day a week program at 74 Street Magic. It's a preschool alternative for just 2 and a half hours and I can't tell you how much he LOVES it. He's upset when I pick him up, not when I drop him off. He has made a new friend who he says he misses when we are a block away from school. It's been so good for him and when it works out that Ethan will nap during that time it's nice for me too.









January and February 2012 have been good to us so far!

No comments: