Monday, April 11, 2011

April

So apparently I'm pretty good at updating my blog about once a month, maybe skipping a month here and there.

It's April already.

I'm almost 33 weeks along and this baby boy is active and doing good. Growing right on target.

We haven't been terribly busy; still waiting patiently for warm, spring like weather around here. Today is warm, but very rainy so I feel like it's right around the corner.
We've had a few trips here and there- to visit Nanny and family in VA, to visit Jay's parents and family in WV and a trip back HOME to NYC to visit friends and family.

Here are some pictures from over the last couple months.
Not much to update, but there is a certain little boy's birthday coming up that will deserve a special post very soon!

James and I went to visit my mom in VA and this is James and Bear. Sadly the day we left Bear had to be put to sleep. She was about 15 years old and suffered from various problems. It was nice to get a couple last pictures of her- she'd been such a great dog over the years!





This is James spinning on the sit-n-spin at the indoor playground we go to twice a week. He loves that little thing!


















I gave James a haircut. Doesn't he look thrilled!






More to come! :)

No comments: