Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random


Once again, I've gotten pretty good at updating this blog very little. It isn't that things aren't going on, it's just that I don't find them interesting enough to write about or I just don't make the time. I'm sure you find this happens to you too!

I don't take many pictures of myself, but here I am at 35 weeks. Bulging, I know... some days I feel like a whale and other days I feel pretty darn good!

One one of the few days we've had without rain, James got to paint outside... which, by the way is much less stressful for me since I'm always worried about him spilling paint inside :/












And here's a pretty bad picture of me with my handsome little boy- Again I'm 35 weeks pregnant, and that's why James is sitting up on top of the bump :)



No comments: